The state of Indiana doesn't take drug crimes lightly. Drug possession charges can range anywhere from a class A misdemeanor to a level six felony, both resulting in time behind bars and hefty fines. But don't let one mistake cast a shadow on your future. Speak with a criminal defense lawyer from Maryan Law, LLC today. We represent active drug possession and constructive drug possession cases in Bargersville, Greenwood and Johnson County, IN.
Each drug possession case is different, and knowing your situation could make all the difference in your trial. Maryan Law can represent you if you’re being charged with:
- Possession of cocaine or a narcotic drug – level six felony to a level three felony
- Possession of methamphetamine – level six felony to a level three felony
- Possession of paraphernalia - class C misdemeanor or a class A misdemeanor
- Possession of marijuana - class B misdemeanor to a level six felony
- Possession or sale of precursors – level five or a level six felony
We also help clients in the specific circumstance that they overdosed and were charged with possession after seeking medical assistance. If you’ve been charged with any type of drug possession, contact our criminal defense lawyer right away. We’ll be happy to help build a defense for you.